At Supertram our promise to our customers is that we will operate a safe, reliable and frequent service with polite, friendly and helpful staff. With around 15 million people using our services each year we will ensure that you have a great experience when travelling with Stagecoach Supertram.
We recognise that providing information is really important to our customers and you will find:
- Timetable information at all our tram stops
- Free timetables and other information about our products, services and policies from the South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) travel information centres or find this information on our website at www.supertram.com
- Park and Ride facilities at Meadowhall, Middlewood, Malin Bridge, Nunnery Square and Halfway
On board our trams
We want all our customers to have a great Supertram journey so therefore:
- There is a conductor on every tram. Single, day and weekly tickets can be purchased on board with cash directly from our conductor. Monthly or longer term tickets are available online at www.buymymegarider.com or from selected venues operated by Sheffield International Venues
- Customers will find friendly and helpful staff and a clean and safe environment
- We offer priority seating for customers with mobility or any other difficulty including people with small children. Mobility scooters are welcome on board providing they comply with our policy which can be found here.
- All of our trams are equipped with CCTV, automated announcements and visual displays
Supertram welcomes guide dogs and recognised support dogs that are assisting people.
We welcome all feedback from our customers and this helps us to continually improve the service and facilities that we offer to our customers so contact us by:
What happens if things go wrong
From time to time Supertram may suffer some disruption either due to maintenance work taking place or incidents which occur along the route which are beyond our control. If this happens we will:
- Arrange ticket acceptance on the services of other operators where possible
- Endeavour to provide a replacement bus service where possible
- Keep all customers updated through our staff, website, Twitter, Travel South Yorkshire and Traveline